Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Special notice on White Tiger Mining (TSXV:WTC)

White Tiger had recently received assay results for the first hole in their current program at their Marshall lake project in Ont. The results were quite good although not stellar as the market had hoped for. This led to a huge sell of and in my opinion led the way for those who had high risk tolerance to make a good entry point into this stock. Further to that news release White Tiger has released the assay results of the next two holes and once again the results did not seem to be met with any type of positive sentiment. At this point the stock is selling off again and it would be advisable to determine, for those who did enter into this play, if you are prepared to hold for quite a long time and also to re-evaluate the degree of risk involved here.

Personally I believe the grades that WTC is producing could eventually lead to a viable deposit but this is obviously only my opinion. I urge everyone to tend to this matter as expediently as possible. The news release can be seen in its entirety on the company web site at www.whitetigermining.com and if you have further questions I would encourage you to phone the company to discuss these.

For disclosure purposes I have received no compensation for this post. I have sold some of my shares in WTC but continue to hold a core position in this company.

No comments:

Post a Comment